Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dovetail Marker
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Marker made to manually position and mark dovetails. The gauge is made from 1 17/64" x 1/8" brass angle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!