Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Stand and Cabinet
Dave Rutan on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press stand and cabinet constructed from a single sheet of 1/2" plywood. The top and bottom surfaces are comprised of dual layers for additional strength. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility. Braking system was fashioned from wood and threaded rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!