Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Stand and Cabinet
Dave Rutan on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press stand and cabinet constructed from a single sheet of 1/2" plywood. The top and bottom surfaces are comprised of dual layers for additional strength. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility. Braking system was fashioned from wood and threaded rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!