Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
Ronald Walter on woodgears.ca
Homemade drum sander powered by a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM motor. Rotating drum is constructed from a stack of MDF and Baltic Birch discs mounted on a steel shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
- Debugging a Punch Press Controller
- Scale model working heavy equipment
- Maslow 4'x8' CNC routing machine
- A grinder from the days when Men ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!