Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drum Sander
Ronald Walter on woodgears.ca
Homemade drum sander powered by a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM motor. Rotating drum is constructed from a stack of MDF and Baltic Birch discs mounted on a steel shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
- Cutting gear teeth GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!