Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade EFIS Screwdriver
ao.frog on vansairforce.com
Homemade EFIS screwdriver consisting of a tube with a recessed driver blade. Intended to be positioned over a screw head as a means of preventing the tool from drifting when turning remote and/or blind screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!