Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade EFIS Screwdriver
ao.frog on vansairforce.com
Homemade EFIS screwdriver consisting of a tube with a recessed driver blade. Intended to be positioned over a screw head as a means of preventing the tool from drifting when turning remote and/or blind screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!