Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Test Stand
MyCorvetteRestoration.com on mycorvetterestoration.com
Homemade engine test stand fabricated from square tubing, angle iron, and steel plate. Aluminum diamond plate was utilized for the switch and gauge housing. Casters are rated at 350lbs each.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!