Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Test Stand
MyCorvetteRestoration.com on mycorvetterestoration.com
Homemade engine test stand fabricated from square tubing, angle iron, and steel plate. Aluminum diamond plate was utilized for the switch and gauge housing. Casters are rated at 350lbs each.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!