Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Timing Aid
nortin on homemadetools.net
Homemade engine timing aid consisting of a surplus distributor cap drilled to facilitiate direct observation of rotor position with respect to the timing mark. Utilized to verify that the engine is on its compression stroke.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!