Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Timing Aid
nortin on homemadetools.net
Homemade engine timing aid consisting of a surplus distributor cap drilled to facilitiate direct observation of rotor position with respect to the timing mark. Utilized to verify that the engine is on its compression stroke.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!