Homemade ER32 Chuck for a 100mm Spindle
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade ER32 chuck designed for a 100mm spindle. Hub is fabricated from a round EN1A bar. Flange is hot rolled steel plate. Parts are joined by silver soldering. Assembly is mounted to the spindle with 3 studs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!