Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade ER32 Chuck for a 100mm Spindle
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade ER32 chuck designed for a 100mm spindle. Hub is fabricated from a round EN1A bar. Flange is hot rolled steel plate. Parts are joined by silver soldering. Assembly is mounted to the spindle with 3 studs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!