Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extension and Router Table
cliff on thewoodnerd.com
Homemade combination table saw extension and router table constructed from 3/4" plywood and featuring a 1/2" MDF top covered in laminate. Extension table is a torsion box design. Router table incorporates a dust extraction port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!