Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extension and Router Table
cliff on thewoodnerd.com
Homemade combination table saw extension and router table constructed from 3/4" plywood and featuring a 1/2" MDF top covered in laminate. Extension table is a torsion box design. Router table incorporates a dust extraction port.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!