Wally Schneeberger on woodcentral.com
Homemade featherboard constructed with roller bearings. Intended as a means of applying downward pressure while the horizontal featherboard applies pressure from the side.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!