Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat-6 Jack Fixture
johnman001 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade flat-6 jack fixture consisting of a custom-fitted steel plate affixed to a floor jack's lifting cradle. Intended to facilitate both removal and installation of Porsche's boxer engine, with or without an attached transmission.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!