Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Folding Adjustable Table
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade folding table incorporating both coarse and fine height adjustment. Capable of utilization as an extension to a drill press table or as a table saw's infeed or outfeed table. Top can be melamine, plywood, or other material appropriate to the intended use.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!