Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Folding Adjustable Table
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade folding table incorporating both coarse and fine height adjustment. Capable of utilization as an extension to a drill press table or as a table saw's infeed or outfeed table. Top can be melamine, plywood, or other material appropriate to the intended use.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!