Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Folding Adjustable Table
niki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade folding table incorporating both coarse and fine height adjustment. Capable of utilization as an extension to a drill press table or as a table saw's infeed or outfeed table. Top can be melamine, plywood, or other material appropriate to the intended use.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!