Homemade Height-Adjustable Casters
wendell on pro-touring.com
Homemade height-adjustable casters adapted from scaffolding units by the inclusion of screw adjusters. Height adjustments are accomplished by utilizing an air ratchet to turn each caster's bolt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!