Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Helve Hammer
Richard Ferguson on fergusonsculpture.com
Helve hammer assembled using an old air drill to drive an aluminum arm connected to a leaf spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!