Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hillbilly Track Saw
SeaWitch on lumberjocks.com
Homemade hillbilly track saw comprised of a fixture enabling a circular saw to be utilized for the production of straight and accurate cuts. Consists of aluminum strips mounted to a plywood base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!