Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hold Downs for Mills
Spin Doctor on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A set of hold downs designed for a mill. The hold downs wedge the stock towards the clamping surface when the vise is closed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!