Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hone from Hell
Cotten on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade hone constructed from an inverted floor scrubber, a water pressure tank, 1" nylon plate, a salad bowl, and a hydroponics pump. The base was cut from a patio table. Unit is powered by a Sunnen AN honing head.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!