Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade HW Foam Cutting Table
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade hot wire foam cutting table constructed from surplus materials. Threaded rod bow bent to a 12" radius. Terminals are cut from an aluminum ground bus bar. Assembly is mounted to a 7" x 19" wooden base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!