Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Wire Cutter
Digital Chris on sniperforums.com
Homemade hot wire cutter constructed from particle board, nichrome wire, steel rod, a dimmer switch, and electrical cord. Powered by a 25V transformer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!