Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hot Wire Foam Cutting Nunchuks
radioape on instructables.com
Homemade hot wire foam cutting nunchuks constructed from a hair dryer, an AC power adaptor, and PVC pipe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!