Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Case Spreader
steelmillman on jeepforum.com
Homemade hydraulic case spreader intended to function with a Dana 44 axle. Frame was fabricated from hot rolled flat stock. 5/8" cap screws were utilized as spreading pins.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!