Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hydraulic Case Spreader
steelmillman on jeepforum.com
Homemade hydraulic case spreader intended to function with a Dana 44 axle. Frame was fabricated from hot rolled flat stock. 5/8" cap screws were utilized as spreading pins.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!