Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slip Joint Puller
280SE Guy on peachparts.com
Homemade slip joint puller intended as a replacement for Mercedes factory tool 109 589 00 33 00 and utilized as an aid in removing the slip joint from the rear axle assembly. Constructed from tubing, a circular plate, and threaded rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!