Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slip Joint Puller
280SE Guy on peachparts.com
Homemade slip joint puller intended as a replacement for Mercedes factory tool 109 589 00 33 00 and utilized as an aid in removing the slip joint from the rear axle assembly. Constructed from tubing, a circular plate, and threaded rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!