Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Slip Joint Puller
280SE Guy on peachparts.com
Homemade slip joint puller intended as a replacement for Mercedes factory tool 109 589 00 33 00 and utilized as an aid in removing the slip joint from the rear axle assembly. Constructed from tubing, a circular plate, and threaded rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!