Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Injector Removal Tool
RobVG on heavyequipmentforums.com
Homemade injector removal tool fabricated from 1 x 1/2" square tubing. Half of a 1" hole cut at the end is intended to fit the groove on an injector, which is then removed via leverage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!