Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Interior Stop Pin
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade interior stop pin for a lathe spindle consisting of a threaded, 39mm fine-adjustement ring, as well as a locking nut and clamping screw arrangement.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!