Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Keats Type Angle Plate
Homemade Keats type angle plate constructed from 50 mm x 50 mm x 6 mm bright mild steel angle. The angle pieces are heated in a furnace prior to bending. Parts are joined by silver brazing. Base and top edged are faced in a lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!