Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Keats Type Angle Plate
Homemade Keats type angle plate constructed from 50 mm x 50 mm x 6 mm bright mild steel angle. The angle pieces are heated in a furnace prior to bending. Parts are joined by silver brazing. Base and top edged are faced in a lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!