Homemade Laser Depth Finder for the Lathe
Dave Smith on woodcentral.com
Homemade laser depth finder for measuring bowl depths on the lathe. Laser is mounted on the tailstock via its magnetic base. Beam is aligned to the tip of a socket extension rod held by the tailstock-mounted drill chuck.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!