Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Depth Finder for the Lathe
Dave Smith on woodcentral.com
Homemade laser depth finder for measuring bowl depths on the lathe. Laser is mounted on the tailstock via its magnetic base. Beam is aligned to the tip of a socket extension rod held by the tailstock-mounted drill chuck.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!