Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Chip Shield
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade lathe chip shield fashioned from Lexan. Panel was heated and bent in a mold. Magnets retain the shield in position during use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife Sharpener Attachment for 2 ...
- Hydraulic lift for bike garage
- Arctic convoy to the DEW Line wit...
- All in one Down Draft /Work bench...
- CENTER DRILL BITS BOX
- DRILL PRESS THICKNESS SANDER (2)
- chicken wire forming GIF
- Debugging a Punch Press Controller
- Scale model working heavy equipment
- Maslow 4'x8' CNC routing machine
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!