Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Chip Shield
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade lathe chip shield fashioned from Lexan. Panel was heated and bent in a mold. Magnets retain the shield in position during use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!