Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leady Lathe Stand
Robert Lanham on woodcentral.com
Homemade Leady lathe stand constructed from plywood, Formica-covered particle board, and 1x4 stock. Storage cabinet is capable of accommodating 16 tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!