Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop
LifesGood1 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade leather strop constructed from surplus oak cut with a jigsaw, and utilizing leather sourced from a hobby shop. Different grades of stropping paste were applied to each side in order to give the user a choice of abrasives.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!