Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leather Strop
LifesGood1 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade leather strop constructed from surplus oak cut with a jigsaw, and utilizing leather sourced from a hobby shop. Different grades of stropping paste were applied to each side in order to give the user a choice of abrasives.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!