Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LED Jig
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade LED jig constructed from wood and intended to facilitate soldering the individual lights of a magnifier lamp.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!