Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade LED Jig
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade LED jig constructed from wood and intended to facilitate soldering the individual lights of a magnifier lamp.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!