Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Log Milling Sled
swirt on lumberjocks.com
Homemade log milling sled for a bandsaw utilizing a Jorgensen pipe clamp and intended to ride in the saw's miter slot on a runner of 1"x8"x8' pine. Capable of accommodating logs up to 8' in length.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!