Homemade Marking Gauge
Don W on lumberjocks.com
Homemade marking gauge constructed from bloodwood, aluminum, and brass. The beam is maple with a brass plate top.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!