Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Shock Absorber Tool
dmorrison on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the top shock absorber nuts in older Mercedes-Benz cars. Adapted from a plumber's tool, it replaces Mercedes factory tool 107 589 00 09 00.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!