Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Shock Absorber Tool
dmorrison on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the top shock absorber nuts in older Mercedes-Benz cars. Adapted from a plumber's tool, it replaces Mercedes factory tool 107 589 00 09 00.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!