Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Shock Absorber Tool
dmorrison on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the top shock absorber nuts in older Mercedes-Benz cars. Adapted from a plumber's tool, it replaces Mercedes factory tool 107 589 00 09 00.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!