Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Shock Absorber Tool
dmorrison on peachparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the top shock absorber nuts in older Mercedes-Benz cars. Adapted from a plumber's tool, it replaces Mercedes factory tool 107 589 00 09 00.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Spreader bar
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!