Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Brake
shift1313 on customfighters.com
Homemade metal brake setup intended to produce a 90 degree bend in a 3/16" steel plate. Workpiece was clamped to an I-beam and bent around a length of angle iron with a lever.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!