Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Milling Fixture for Large Plates
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade fixture for holding and squaring large plates on a mill. Outriggers were fashioned from 80/20 aluminum 1x2 rectangle and attached to the table with custom T-nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!