Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pot Chuck
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade pot chuck machined from steel stock. Intended to facilitate the process of securing thin workpieces for lathe operations in an accurate, fast, and repeatable fashion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!