Homemade Pot Chuck
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade pot chuck machined from steel stock. Intended to facilitate the process of securing thin workpieces for lathe operations in an accurate, fast, and repeatable fashion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!