Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pot Chuck
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade pot chuck machined from steel stock. Intended to facilitate the process of securing thin workpieces for lathe operations in an accurate, fast, and repeatable fashion.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!