Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Safety Shields
Alan Pinkus on micro-machine-shop.com
Homemade lathe and mill safety shields. Smaller unit features an aluminum base with glued-in magnets. Larger version is mounted on a magnetic base by means of a stainless steel rod. Shields are fashioned of 1/16" thick polycarbonate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!