Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Safety Shields
Alan Pinkus on micro-machine-shop.com
Homemade lathe and mill safety shields. Smaller unit features an aluminum base with glued-in magnets. Larger version is mounted on a magnetic base by means of a stainless steel rod. Shields are fashioned of 1/16" thick polycarbonate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!