Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Box and Saw
Derek Cohen on inthewoodshop.com
Homemade miter box and saw constructed from Jarrah and brass. Miter box is 14" long, while the 14 ppi crosscut saw measures 11" in length.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Small piece Lathe magnetic part "...
- Source for Spill Proof Oil Can
- Screw-propelled vehicles
- Float plane taking off from picku...
- Light box / spray booth
- Airplane fuel tanks turned into V...
- Pile Driving Barge
- skid steer adapter mount for 1000...
- When out big tools wear or break
- Side mounted crane for the 6000 l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!