Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miter Gauge Sled and Hold Down
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade miter gauge sled and hold down intended to facilitate the safe handling of small parts on a table saw. Hold down was constructed from particle board and self-stick foam. Sled was fashioned from 3/4" melamine board.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!