Homemade Mitering Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade mitering jig intended to facilitate the accurate production of picture frame corners. Constructed on an MDF base. Features white oak runners and poplar fences.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!