Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mitering Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade mitering jig intended to facilitate the accurate production of picture frame corners. Constructed on an MDF base. Features white oak runners and poplar fences.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!