Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mitering Jig
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade mitering jig intended to facilitate the accurate production of picture frame corners. Constructed on an MDF base. Features white oak runners and poplar fences.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!