Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mortise and Cutting Gauge
Derek Cohen on ukworkshop.co.uk
Homemade mortise and cutting gauge fashioned from brass, jarrah, and a surplus screwdriver shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!