Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Hoist
zmotorsports on garagejournal.com
Homemade motorcycle hoist intended to facilitate the process of performing rear wheel service. Constructed from surplus tubing, a cable winch, and nylon straps, it can be disassembled for storage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!