Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Hoist
zmotorsports on garagejournal.com
Homemade motorcycle hoist intended to facilitate the process of performing rear wheel service. Constructed from surplus tubing, a cable winch, and nylon straps, it can be disassembled for storage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!