Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Table
DR EVIL on thumpertalk.com
Homemade motorcycle table constructed from 7 2x4s, 1 2x6, and 1-1/8" plywood. The table pivots at the center to form a ramp to aid in mounting or removing the bike. An adjustable chock serves to secure the front wheel on the table.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!