Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Wheel Truing Stand and Balancer
stik on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade motorcycle wheel truing stand and balancer constructed on a square tube frame and utilizing threaded rod to clamp the wheel axle. Rod ends accept two cone sizes for different axles, and brass rods serve as pointers. The top of the stand has been fitted with bearing pairs to facilitate static balancing operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!