Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorized Taig Lathe Power Feed
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade motorized power feed for a Taig lathe fashioned from a printer motor. O-rings on the motor shaft pulley transmit friction drive to the gearbox input pulley. Control box is hand-held and features forward and reverse switches. Motor mount is brass, silver-soldered to a hinge.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!