Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorized Taig Lathe Power Feed
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade motorized power feed for a Taig lathe fashioned from a printer motor. O-rings on the motor shaft pulley transmit friction drive to the gearbox input pulley. Control box is hand-held and features forward and reverse switches. Motor mount is brass, silver-soldered to a hinge.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!