Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!