Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!