Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!