Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Jacobs Chuck
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modified Jacobs chuck designed to mount into a lathe's spindle nose via an adaptor. Features a nylon ring fitted to the chuck collar to permit hand adjustments.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!