Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Jacobs Chuck
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade modified Jacobs chuck designed to mount into a lathe's spindle nose via an adaptor. Features a nylon ring fitted to the chuck collar to permit hand adjustments.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!