Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Nose Backing Plates
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade backing plates for D1-2 and D1-3 spindles. Intended to facilitate the process of moving a workpiece from lathe to mill and back while still running true.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!