Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Nose Backing Plates
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade backing plates for D1-2 and D1-3 spindles. Intended to facilitate the process of moving a workpiece from lathe to mill and back while still running true.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!