Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Optical RPM Gauge
Homemade optical RMP gauge in the form of a paper cutout intended for attachment to a Sherline pulley. In conjunction with an ordinary fluorescent light, the gauge will indicate spindle rpm.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!