Homemade Multi-Tool Workstation
ssnvet on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-tool workstation adapted from a hardwood office desk. Efficient use of space enables the permanent simultaneous mounting of a jointer, drill press, disk & belt sander, planer, and grinder. Bench is mounted to casters for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!