Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Unclogging Wires
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade unclogging wires adapted from instrument strings and stored in a repurposed pen body. Wires are intended to facilitate the process of clearing superglue applicator tips.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!